Supersonic Hendrick's Gin & TonicCocktail Recipe
The speed of sound is around 760 mph at sea level. As the planet Earth travels at 100 times this speed, our Supersonic Hendrick's Gin & Tonic is technically supersonic. The inclusion of a bracing shot of espresso keeps this drink on its high-flying toes.
How to make
- Combine all ingredients in a highball filled with cubed ice.
- Lightly stir and serve.
- Garnish with 3 thinly sliced rounds of cucumber
- 50 ml Hendrick's Gin
- 2 parts de Hendrick's Gin
- 1 c. à thé Sugar Syrup
- 1/16 part de Sugar Syrup
- 25 ml Fresh Espresso (left to go cold)
- 1 part d’ Fresh Espresso (left to go cold)
- Couronner Tonic Water
- 2 parts Tonic Water