Supersonic HENDRICK'S GIN & TonicCocktail Recipe
The speed of sound is around 760 mph at sea level. As the planet Earth travels at 100 times this speed, our SUPERSONIC HENDRICK'S GIN & TONIC is technically supersonic. The inclusion of a bracing shot of espresso keeps this drink on its high-flying toes.
How to make
- Combine all ingredients in a highball filled with cubed ice.
- Lightly stir and serve.
- Garnish with 3 thinly sliced rounds of cucumber
- 50 ml HENDRICK'S GIN
- 2 parts HENDRICK'S GIN
- 1 Barspoon of Sugar Syrup
- 1/16 parts Sugar Syrup
- 25 ml Fresh Espresso (left to go cold)
- 1 parts Fresh Espresso (left to go cold)
- Top with Tonic Water
- 2 parts Tonic Water