The Hendrick’s Gaming Chaise
The world’s first gaming chair engineered for unplugged play.
The Gaming Chaise is for those moments when one chooses to lean back and sip the nuances of life in all its glory.
- Fully analogue horn that may be used to summon fellow players of games, bearers of cocktails, or simply to celebrate a particularly jubilant moment.
- Retractable arms engineered to support cocktails, playing cards, and other real-world objects.
- Covert compartments designed for cocktail supplies, classic gaming pieces, amulets and other objects of your choosing (no judgement).
- Anti-optimized for computer gaming, the chaise form factor is perfect for relaxing with drinks, maps or a novel as well as engaging in human conversation or creatively daydreaming.
- Copper design accents inspired by the Carter Head and Bennett, the two copper still types used in the inefficient yet glorious creation of Hendrick’s Gin.
- Zero adjustable supports! (too many decisions)
- Subtle anti-racing stripes (relax and sit down for goodness sakes)
The hendrick’s gaming chaise. zero ergonomic features. unless you count the cocktail holder.
Although we enjoy video games as much as any iconoclastic gin distilled in a tiny seaside village in rural Scotland, it seems to us that current trends in gaming furniture have resulted in chairs lacking in worldly sophistication. We’ve chosen to remedy the situation with our very own gaming chaise, designed to accentuate the pleasures of a range of leisurely diversions, from card playing to chess, backgammon and other board games — not to mention the pursuit of human conversation (over cocktails of course) with all its feints and complexities.
Want to explore and learn more about the HENDRICK’S Dept. of Not-So-Convenient Technology and our other inefficient innovations?Learn more about D.N.S.C.T.
Sumptuous gin cocktail in Honour of the Gaming chaise
The original HENDRICK’S GIN. Deliciously infused with Rose and Cucumber.
HENDRICK’S is an unusual gin created from eleven fine botanicals. The curious, yet marvelous, infusions of rose & cucumber imbue our spirit with its uniquely balanced flavour resulting in an impeccably smooth and distinct gin.