Pocket Full of GreenCocktail Recipe
A uniquely designed cocktail for that most noble of garnishes, the cucumber.
How to make
- Add Hendrick's Gin, cucumber and lemon juice along with mint into a glass and gently muddle until a pulpy consistency.
- Add plenty of cracked ice and churn.
- Add aloe vera juice, soda and stir.
- Add more crushed ice, building into a stack.
- 50 ml Hendrick's Gin
- 1.5 parts Hendrick's Gin
- 8 -12 Torn Mint Leaves
- 30 ml Cucumber Juice
- 1 parts Cucumber Juice
- 20 ml Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 0.5 parts Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 35 ml Aloe Vera Juice
- 1 parts Aloe Vera Juice
- 30 ml Soda Water
- 1 parts Soda Water