Summer PunchCocktail Recipe
To live in a world that has Summers and gin punch! Those that live on planets without such joyous things have miserable luck, as aficionados of the Hendrick’s Summer Punch already know
How to make
- Combine all ingredients together in large punch bowl, plant pot, tea pot, or any other suitable vessel.
- Add plenty of summer fruits (strawberries, raspberries, cucumber, lemon wheels) and a handful of ice.
- Serve in tea cups over cubed ice.
- 500 ml Hendrick's Gin
- 5 parts Hendrick's Gin
- 200 ml Lemon Juice
- 2 parts Lemon Juice
- 200 ml Elderflower Cordial
- 4/5 parts Elderflower Cordial
- 30 ml Maraschino Liqueur
- 3/10 parts Maraschino Liqueur
- 20 ml Lovage Cordial
- 1/5 parts Lovage Cordial
- 1000 ml Cloudy Apple Juice
- 10 parts Cloudy Apple Juice
All we need is lovage.
Moses Strongpeace, The Pantaquells of Ecstacy