Behold, the HENDRICK’S high wheel
An Utterly Proper Pedaling Device
A genuinely effective and fascinating
fitness contraption with a charming lack of convenience.
- An Incredibly Convenient Hydration Holder: Without breaking from exercise, reach down, grab your water bottle and sip, or feel free to stop pedaling altogether and single handedly focus on your hydration
- A Proof-Of-Effort Incandescent Bulb (the very force of you pedaling causes the bulb to light up while riding!)
- Seat-Of-Many-Heights (to ensure you are pedaling in the most ergonomic position)
- Two-Way Mountability: Plant your foot upon the Cucumber side-peg (no, you cannot take a bite, it’s for stepping only) and gracefully swing your leg upon the High Wheel, or you can venture up the Grand Rear Staircase
- A Built-in Bookstand to Hold your High Wheel Exercise Manual (which includes a map of South Scotland for those who prefer to journey up and down the lush green hills)
- Tiny Grass Lawn: Your very own (and very green) grass patch which you will ride upon, amongst beautiful fallen rose petals
$2,493.11 plus shipping
We are shocked, dismayed and quite gratified to report that our entire stock of HENDRICK’S High Wheels sold out! Whilst you await the next D.N.S.C.T. release, you can peruse our other offerings, such as bar equipment, glassware, and unusual accoutrements for purchase.Shop now
Fitness anyone? why yes!
Pedaling the High Wheel can improve cardiorespiratory capabilities, tone the thighs and buttock, and strengthen whichever arm you use to reach for your water bottle (or better yet, your martini at happy hour post-workout).
Functions in the most remote regions on earth!
Requires neither electricity nor wifi.
Simply mounting our higher-than-normal cycle can improve balance and agility, while adding to your list of conversation topics.
Functions as a literary device!
The built-in bookstand serves to hold your High Wheel exercise manual (free with purchase of device), as well as a range of novels and non-fiction; including George Elliot’s Middlemarch, the Journals of Mary Shelley and Xenogenesis by Octavia Butler.
To shop for more non-essential paraphernalia, visit the HENDRICK’S Tiny Shop.
Or buy HENDRICK’S online today!